Dr. Henry Platt MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 24th, 2017
Review about Dr. Platt and his office
Anyone that knows me well, especially those in my family know the horror I have gone through in my life. I have been to Rochester Mayo Clinic, Dallas, Houstan, many medicines, lost a child in my 20's, have difficult pregnancies with my 2 sons, and did not drive a big part of my adult life. Life was easier in my 30's but in my later 40's things have got crazy during this premenopausal state. My epilepsy is due to a hormonal imbalance. Most doctors didn't care to follow up on this. Red River Pharmacy has 2 pharmacist that have specialized in this area and connected me with Dr. Platt. This a caring doctor that takes the time to listen and I would still be as sic as I was in January, and maybe not alive if I had not gone to see him.

April 5th, 2012
Hes the most effective, caring Dr I have ever met.
I have seen him for almost 5 years, I want the world to know that he is a genuine and absolutely a caring and concerned Dr. I hope I never have to see another Dr in my entire life !!! Thank you Dr. Plattfor everything you have done for my healthcare needs...

October 20th, 2011
Great Dr.
I am new to the Texarkana area and I went in to Healthcare Express on a Saturday. Because I didn't want to go to the ER. The facility was very up to date and very nice. The medical staff was friendly as well Dr. Platt. Dr. Platt was very friendly, caring and had excellent bedside manners! He knew right off what was wrong with me and even took some tests. He prescribed me some meds and said, if I don't seem to be getting better in a couple of days. To return to the clinic. I would recommend Dr. Platt to everyone that I know.

March 29th, 2017