A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Prince:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Prince is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Prince, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Prince graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Prince has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Kurt Prince MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Henry K. Prince practice?
- Dr. Henry Prince has 7 office locations.
Dr. Henry Prince practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Mineola, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Great Neck, NY and Hempstead, NY.
See Mineola Obstetricians & Gynecologists.