A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Prost:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Prost is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prost
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Prost Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Prost, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Prost graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Prost has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Prost MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Henry Prost practice?
- Dr. Henry Prost has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Prost practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Colleyville, TX.
See Colleyville Internists and Colleyville Endocrinologists.