A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Prost:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Prost is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Prost, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Prost graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Prost has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Prost MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Henry Prost practice?
- Dr. Henry Prost has 4 office locations.
Dr. Henry Prost practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Grapevine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Colleyville, TX and Southlake, TX.
See Grapevine Internists and Grapevine Endocrinologists.