A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Przybylo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Przybylo, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Przybylo graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Przybylo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry J Przybylo MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Henry J. Przybylo practice?
- Dr. Henry Przybylo has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Przybylo practices Anesthesiology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Anesthesiologists.