A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Querfurth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Querfurth is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Querfurth, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Inclusion Body Myositis
- Lewy Body Disease
- Memory Disorders
- Movement Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Querfurth graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Querfurth has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Querfurth accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Henry W. Querfurth practice?
Dr. Henry Querfurth practices Neurology near Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MA.
See Providence Neurologists.