A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Querfurth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Querfurth is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Querfurth
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Querfurth, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Inclusion Body Myositis
- Lewy Body Disease
- Memory Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Querfurth graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Querfurth has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Rhode Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Querfurth MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Henry Querfurth practice?
- Dr. Henry Querfurth has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Querfurth practices Neurology near Providence, RI.
See Providence Neurologists.