A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Black:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Black is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Black, MA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Disease
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Kidney Disease
- Metabolic Syndrome X
- Myocardial Infarction
- Renovascular Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Black graduated from New York University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Black has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Black MA and MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Henry Black practice?
- Dr. Henry Black has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Black practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Nephrologists.