A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Black:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Black is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Black
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Black Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Diabetic Macular Edema
Type 2 Diabetes
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Black, MA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Disease
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Kidney Disease
- Metabolic Syndrome X
- Myocardial Infarction
- Renovascular Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Black graduated from New York University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Black has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Black MA and MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Henry Black practice?
- Dr. Henry Black has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Black practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Nephrologists.