Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Henry Black
Dr. Henry Black, MD, MA is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Black is affiliated with Bellevue Hospital Center, NYU Medical Center-The Rusk Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine and Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The. Dr. Black has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Henry Black has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Henry Black is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Leonard Dauber
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
New York, NY 0.04 mi51
Dr. Maroun Karam Jr
Internal Medicine, Nuclear Medicine
New York, NY 0.06 mi36
Dr. Peter Charap
New York, NY 0.10 mi33