Dr. Henry Black MA and MD is a male General Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Nephrology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and General Practice.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Black:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Black, MA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
He has special expertise in 18 Areas, including Balloon Angioplasty Coronary Angioplasty, Cardiovascular Disease, and Coronary Disease.15 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Black graduated from New York University. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Black has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Black accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 22 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Henry Black practice?
Dr. Henry Black practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and General Practice near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See New York Internists, New York Nephrologists, New York Cardiologists, and New York General Practitioners.