A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Radziewicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Radziewicz, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Radziewicz graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Radziewicz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- Duke Raleigh Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Thomas Radziewicz MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Henry T. Radziewicz practice?
- Dr. Henry Radziewicz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Henry Radziewicz practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Raleigh, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Raleigh Internists and Raleigh Infectious Disease Doctors.