Learn more about Dr. Henry Raroque:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Raroque is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raroque
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Raroque Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Raroque, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Raroque graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Raroque has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Gianchand Raroque MD is a male Neurologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Henry G. Raroque practice?
- Dr. Henry Raroque has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Raroque practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine near Irving, TX.
See Irving Neurologists and Irving Psychiatrists.