A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Raroque:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Raroque is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raroque
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Raroque Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Raroque, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Raroque graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Raroque has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Gianchand Raroque MD is a male Neurologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Henry G. Raroque practice?
- Dr. Henry Raroque has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Raroque practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine near Irving, TX.
See Irving Neurologists and Irving Sleep Medicine Doctors.