A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Raroque:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Raroque is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Raroque, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Raroque graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Raroque has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Raroque accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan