Dr. Henry Raroque MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 23rd, 2015
Top Doc in Neurology
Excellent neurologist, thoughtful, caring and thorough. Highly recommended specialist. Three specialty board certifications.

January 5th, 2015
THE VERY BEST
Best of the best. The reason he is not always on time is because he takes all the time he needs to make sure you get the best care.

January 2nd, 2015
Excellent epilepsy neurologist
Seizure free over 8 years

April 24th, 2014
Abysmal staff. Horrific scheduling. Move on down the road...
Excellent physician, although I must question his everyday and business ideals. This staff is rude/abrupt/ often ugly, misinformed and mismanaged. Be ready to question any and all information you are given regarding any and all pricing for office procedures. Otherwise, be prepared to be slammed for several thousands of dollars after being grossly misquoted. Also, be able to be on standby for any time of day for your appointment time if you prefer the Southlake office. You will be given a date, but no time for a follow up visit several weeks away. Ie, you are in the appointment lottery until they call very close to the date with an actual time. And, yes, you'll often be called to see if you'd like to move or be 'certain' you are attending your visit. Additionally, always request your rx refill approximately 5 years in advance. This is how long the 'nurses' will lolly gag around before completing the task. Sometimes...they will actually NEVER refill...even when yourself and your insurance provider leave multiple messages. Be forewarned: as the others have mentioned, this is a dangerous situation.

April 23rd, 2013
Rude Staff
Dr. Raroque is a gem with awrsome bed side manners...his support staff has a lot to learn about customer service...they over schedule then call you and ask is you're ok, then reschedule your appointment...the Southlake office criticized and punished me for their overbooking...accusing me of rescheduling the appointments when it was thei scheduler who was doing the rescheduling...the staff at Southlake didn't want to hear it and dropped me from receiving much needed meds because I could keep an appointment due to a conflict...I ended the call by stating I will not go to a place where I'm not treated with respect...dangerous dangerous staff there and I bet Dr. Raroque is unaware of how rude they are...

December 23rd, 2011
Dangerous Staff, Good Doctor
Expect two hour wait times, overbookings, being lied to by staff about prescriptions being called in. This can lead to serious medical conditions causing serious problem. The Dr. is good but if he keeps a practice that allows the above to take place it is a danger to everyone.

July 28th, 2010
Excellent Doctor!!!
I wish more doctors were like Dr. Raroque. He is kind, considerate, smart, helpful, has an excellent bedside manner, and he really cares about his patients. You're not just a number to this doctor, you're YOU to this doctor!!!

May 4th, 2010
saved my life
Dr Raroque was one of the few doctors who believed my symptoms weren't "all in my head"He referred me to a neurosurgeon,and I will be having brain surgery soon.I owe my life to him

April 22nd, 2010
Dr. Raroque truly cares!
I've been a patient of Dr R's for the last 9 years. He's one of the few doctors I've been to that truly cares about his patients and works hard to help you. I have lupus, and neuropathy amoung other health issues and there was nothing he would not do to try to help find my problem, and help me with my issues.He performed a sleep study at his sleep clinic, which was professional and well managed by all involved.Dr Raroque takes time!!! He takes time talking with you, LISTENING to you and working on your specific problems. He sat and explained things to me about tests, my illness and about what his plan was going to be to try and help me.He wrote out his plan in detail, followed up with me on each point and has always been attentive to each symptom, problem or question I have.If every doctor conducted himself in this manner, a lot of patients would be getting the help they need, and feeling better.I love Dr R and have and would recommend him to anyone looking for a neurologist. He's the first and only neurologist I recommend to others.

January 21st, 2010
Dr. Raroque is a doctor who makes it easy for patients to talk to him and get the information that they need without any barrier. He is so good that I would never consider any other neurologist. With him I felt completely confident and comfortable.