Ophthalmologist (eyes), Neurologists, Sleep Medicine Specialist

701 Tuscan Dr
Ste 280
Irving, TX 75039
214-496-0500
Locations and availability (7)

|  Abysmal staff. Horrific scheduling. Move on down the road...  |  show details
Apr 24th, 2014

Excellent physician, although I must question his everyday and business ideals. This staff is rude/abrupt/ often ugly, misinformed and mismanaged. Be ready to question any and all information you are given regarding any and all pricing for office procedures. Otherwise, be prepared to be slammed for several thousands of dollars after being grossly misquoted. Also, be able to be on standby for any time of day for your appointment time if you prefer the Southlake office. You will be given a date, but no time for a follow up visit several weeks away. Ie, you are in the appointment lottery until they call very close to the date with an actual time. And, yes, you'll often be called to see if you'd like to move or be 'certain' you are attending your visit. Additionally, always request your rx refill approximately 5 years in advance. This is how long the 'nurses' will lolly gag around before completing the task. Sometimes...they will actually NEVER refill...even when yourself and your insurance provider leave multiple messages. Be forewarned: as the others have mentioned, this is a dangerous situation.

|  Rude Staff  |  show details
by Eddie A. on Apr 23rd, 2013

Dr. Raroque is a gem with awrsome bed side manners...his support staff has a lot to learn about customer service...they over schedule then call you and ask is you're ok, then reschedule your appointment...the Southlake office criticized and punished me for their overbooking...accusing me of rescheduling the appointments when it was thei scheduler who was doing the rescheduling...the staff at Southlake didn't want to hear it and dropped me from receiving much needed meds because I could keep an appointment due to a conflict...I ended the call by stating I will not go to a place where I'm not treated with respect...dangerous dangerous staff there and I bet Dr. Raroque is unaware of how rude they are...

|  Dangerous Staff, Good Doctor  |  show details
Dec 23rd, 2011

Expect two hour wait times, overbookings, being lied to by staff about prescriptions being called in. This can lead to serious medical conditions causing serious problem. The Dr. is good but if he keeps a practice that allows the above to take place it is a danger to everyone.

|  show details
Oct 28th, 2010

Dr. Raroque is the best! I have seen several other neurologist who never took the time to diagnose my problems. Dr. Raroque did. He gave me back my life. He and his staff are awesome!

|  Excellent Doctor!!!  |  show details
Jul 28th, 2010

I wish more doctors were like Dr. Raroque. He is kind, considerate, smart, helpful, has an excellent bedside manner, and he really cares about his patients. You're not just a number to this doctor, you're YOU to this doctor!!!

|  saved my life  |  show details
by Beth on May 4th, 2010

Dr Raroque was one of the few doctors who believed my symptoms weren't "all in my head"He referred me to a neurosurgeon,and I will be having brain surgery soon.I owe my life to him

|  Dr. Raroque truly cares!  |  show details
by Bobbi Henderson on Apr 22nd, 2010

I've been a patient of Dr R's for the last 9 years. He's one of the few doctors I've been to that truly cares about his patients and works hard to help you. I have lupus, and neuropathy amoung other health issues and there was nothing he would not do to try to help find my problem, and help me with my issues.He performed a sleep study at his sleep clinic, which was professional and well managed by all involved.Dr Raroque takes time!!! He takes time talking with you, LISTENING to you and working on your specific problems. He sat and explained things to me about tests, my illness and about what his plan was going to be to try and help me.He wrote out his plan in detail, followed up with me on each point and has always been attentive to each symptom, problem or question I have.If every doctor conducted himself in this manner, a lot of patients would be getting the help they need, and feeling better.I love Dr R and have and would recommend him to anyone looking for a neurologist. He's the first and only neurologist I recommend to others.

|  Top Neurologists  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Feb 4th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

I started seeing Dr. Henry Raroque in 1999. When it comes to Neurologist, he is one of the best. Easy to talk with.

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  show details
Jan 21st, 2010

Dr. Raroque is a doctor who makes it easy for patients to talk to him and get the information that they need without any barrier. He is so good that I would never consider any other neurologist. With him I felt completely confident and comfortable.

|  Extraordinary Doctor....  |  show details
by Woodard on Nov 6th, 2009

Very nice and detail oriented physcian Dr. Raroque is and overall his wonderful staff. There sure was a young hispanic nurse, she calked usto the nurse room, greet us in a very professinal manner even helped me sit down since I lose my balance very much. She introduced herself, I believe her name was Jena. Very nice nurse and polite. I have never been treated in such a good and respectful way. For the first time, I felt important and cared for.Thank you Dr. Raroque and your wonderful nurse.Woodard