Dr. Henry Rascoff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Henry Rascoff?

We adore him

Posted on May 19th, 2017

Dr Rascoff is patient, thorough and a highly qualified pediatrician. I couldn't recommend him with higher ratings. We wouldn't see anyone else.

Posted on June 1st, 2016

Dr Rascoff is an excellent doctor. I highly recommend him for kids of all ages.

Fantastic pediatrician

Posted on March 11th, 2013

I first met Dr. Rascoff when I visited the office when I was pregnant. He was so friendly and smart, personable, had a great sense of humor, kind and seemed knowledgeable. I've found that to be the case now with my 2 boys (one who is 4 and the other who is 9 months). He spends a good amount of time with you, answers questions, is not an alarmist at all, but also is perceptive to notice red flags and do something about it. He never has pushed formula or doing more shots than I want to for my kids. After I had my first baby, he was the only one in the practice (and I'd been there many times since my baby was jaundiced) who actually asked how I was doing. It had been so hard at first, I almost started crying, I was so happy someone asked! :) He doesn't write much down, fyi, in case you are keeping your print-outs of visits for your records. The other docs in his practice do, but with him, I guess he just writes down what he needs to, and not little updates on your child. He also has great bedside manners with kids, esp babies and toddlers who are apprehensive about strangers. And it's nice to see him wash his hands and then use sanitizer every time before he touches your child. I haven't seen other docs do that. Highly recommend.

Dr. Rascoff is amazing

Posted on February 29th, 2012

If I could give Dr. Rascoff 5 stars, I would! He is amazing. One of the most caring, attentive, personable and detail-oriented pediatricians I have ever encountered (and I have encountered quite a few with a few moves to different places). He emailed me follow-up suggestions for behavioral issues, he remembers details even I forget, he spends as much time as needed, never makes you feel rushed, etc etc. It is hard for me to believe anyone could have a less than stellar experience with him!

Great great great Pedo Dr.

Posted on October 8th, 2009

I am very happy to find Dr. Rascoff. He is extremely friendly and you can tell he really cares about the kids. I am a new mom and he was extremely good with my baby. His office is beautiful and clean. The staff is friendly. I never have to wait for the doctor. No complaints! I definitely recommend him to any family looking for a pedo doctor.

Posted on January 23rd, 2009

Dr. Rascoff is a wonderful pediatrician for my 11 year old son. He is calm, easy going and warm. My very shy son finds him easy to talk to and doesn't mind going to see the Doctor anymore!

Posted on October 24th, 2017