Dr. Henry Ratliff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Henry Ratliff?

Posted on August 4th, 2016

Dr. Ratliff is an excellent psychiatrist. He truly cares about his patients. I was hesitant about talking to a male psychiatrist, but I am very comfortable with him.

GO ELSEWHERE!

Posted on December 3rd, 2012

He has a lot of time on his hands after he was fired from Princeton House. He has no concerns discussing my business with other patients who happen to be related to me. I do not recommend him to my worst enemy. I feel that he does NOT give a patient an unbiased view. He tells you what he thinks you want to hear instead of helping you he just tells you that you're right.

Hit the nail on the head

Posted on August 23rd, 2012

I have known Dr. Ratliff for 7.5 years. During all of that time he has been a caring and professional doctor that both gives therapeutic advice (though it's not necessarily his duty) and gives strong encouragement.I tried dozens of medications in hospitals and outpatient programs that didn't control my bipolar disorder, but under Dr. Ratliff's care a winning combo was found. My medications not only control my moods, but give me very few (if any) side effects. That makes it easy to live with my medications, and with the disorder itself.I hope to go to Ratliff for many years to come. After he retires I will likely struggle to find a comparable replacement.

Best Doctor ever

Posted on October 27th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Ratliff on a monthly basis since early 2009 after finishing outpatient treatment in Princeton House. I find him personable, professional, very knowledgable about medications; he is very caring even about my overall health when I had a bad reaction to one of the medications - he made the appointment with the specialist I needed to see. He takes extra time if I am especially troubled and I never feel rushed. Overall he is a very kind Doctor and he does return phone calls as his schedule permits. I can highly recommend him.

Doesn't return phone calls

Posted on November 11th, 2009

I called his office several times and left messages for him to call me back. He just ignored me. For a psychiatrist, he should know better than to make clients feel as though they are not important enough to call them back.

Posted on September 10th, 2009

I found Dr. Ratliff to be excellent psychiatrist. Not only did he take his time to listen to me and help me work through my problems, he was there at some of my darkest hours and if it wasn't for him I might not be here. I just wish I had the insurance so I could see him again. I highly recommend him for people that really want to hear the truth,take his advice and be willing to work hard in therapy.

Posted on May 26th, 2016