Dr. Henry Redmon MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Tampa, FL

3.8

February 20th, 2017
Had breast augmentation almost 3 years ago Had complications very dissatisfied with the outcome I have been to him many times and what he says is they look better than they did before which is extremely unacceptable that's why you go in there and you pay for plastic surgery or he will put it off like it's normal and it is not I have been to three or four different sturgeons to try to correct it and it's going to cost me almost $10,000 I do not recommend going to him because he does not guarantee his work

October 4th, 2016
Best Dr.and Staff
Dr Redmond is one of the best surgeons around. He did two difficult operations on me and as far as I am concerned the results was better than I could imagine. He is very professional and well respected by his staff and the staff in every hospital that I had the surgeries at. Two different Hospital with the same comments from all of the staff of both places. They all mentioned how lucky I was to get Dr. Redmond and that I was in the best of hands, and I agree. I cannot way enough about Dr Redmond and his staff. The Best

August 1st, 2016
Excellent !!!!Know the Dr. and staff for over 20 years!!!And will recommend and continue having him treat my needs !! Bravo!!

March 7th, 2016
Had breast augmentation few months after had complications he pretended like it was completely normal and dismissed me a year later still having problems came back to see him same thing very dissatisfied! Im currently looking for a new doctor to do my revision surgery

December 28th, 2015
Dr Redmonds demeanor will but you at ease the minute he enters the room. He is honest and pricing is fair.

December 9th, 2015
breast reconstruction
Over 20 yrs ago I had cysts removed that left me breast less. To correct that I had saline implants. Apx. 20 yrs later one deflated :( . the ins. I have now left me Dr. Redmon as my only option. He replaced my implants with the new silicone breast shaped implants. They looked great while I was still swollen. He put in I swear 2 sizes smaller than before, not by my say! My skin is thin and you could see the implant very strongly. He said he would correct that with liposuction cat graph transfer. Ouweee! Well the transfer of my live fat did not live! Then I couldn't move my arm neck and back were in severve pain. He said my muscle had tightened up around ithe implant and actually folded it and he needed to go back in. Well each time you go back in tissue is lost! I have thin skin! He then had to use a mesh when he replaced this implant. Only he did the one. That one is again hardending up and looks way did. From the other. Now the other one is soft but really needed to have the mesh to for you can see a strange looking hump of the top of the implant that you can see in most shirts! I don't know I feel from his first surgery he should have put in what they call an internal bra and then used saline. I think this strange hump is that this breast shaped implant is not sitting proper. I have to go back to see what next..:( very frustrating the scars under my boobs look awful now! Not so pleased the only thing the Dr. Says is well you look better than before! Maybe a little but not what I expected at all! I'm not sure if this is the drs work or my body that's making this be a long nightmare. And with having this question makes me think its him.. Idk... Well see I hope it gets fixed soon and right. I hate feeling so self conconcious but I can't help it my breast are not RIGHT! I don't like the size he choose but that part I can live with if I have too but the rest of it is not acceptable. Really. I too feel he may be using me as a guinea pig, for another Dr. That ins. Will not cover and I can't afford said he would have not gone with these implants for my skin is way too thin and they will never look or feel natural. Not enough fat to hide them under. But that the internal bra a good sized one and saline is really the only way to get satisfactory results. Can that be done now?! Now that even more tissue is gone?! Am I going to have to live like this or turn I to a true full fledged looking freak?! Scared is all I can say! Please pray for me! Thanks

August 28th, 2015
True to his words
I needed my upper eyelids worked on for years and Dr. Redmon was referred to me from my personal physician. He always took the time, without rush, to explain my situation and procedure. The staff explained the costs and how the insurance worked under complete confidentiality. Bottom line is the surgery did exactly what he said it would do, and quite frankly, he is just a very friendly guy that is good at what he does. Straightforward, laid back, skilled. Now if I could only get my regular physician to be like him I will be happy. One more thing. I'm a overweight 62 year old man that never once was made to feel uncomfortable coming into a "plastic surgery office" along with the beautiful people. I liked that!

August 8th, 2015
tummy tuck
In 2008 Dr redmon performed a breast lift and the Tummy tuck. I developed complications with an embolism in my lung long story short my Blue Cross Blue Shield did not cover me so 6 years later I'm having to file bankruptcy due to sixty thousand dollars worth of medical bills that I can't pay. Dr Redmond promise to help me get these Bills reviews and talk to the hospital and insurance carrier, but never followed up. They did not do a good job of disclosing possible complications both physically and with insurance. surgeries themselves We're somewhat satisfactory although he left me with a straight shape body no waistline with the tummy tuck apparently that would have been an extra cost but it was something that was never pointed out to me had I known that I would have paid the extra cost to and that was some kind of a shape versus just a straight no waist. Also left w doggie ears when to him twice to fix...still got them..

July 2nd, 2015
Stay away from this Doctor
He botched my surgery, which was not that complicated. He never told me. I was not healing properly and another doctor informed me what happened. I would advice people to not make the mistake i did. He is odd, doesn't talk much and looks unprofessional and he is. Wish I never made the mistake to have him do my surgery.

January 11th, 2015
Be very aware
This doctor is dishonest. Right before surgery when you are ready to go in the operating room, the nurse comes in with a form for you to initial with surgery mishaps. I was shocked and surprised and I signed the form. Well he botched my surgery and I could not sue him because I signed this form. My advice, don't sign the form at all. You will have a very hard time suing him . Stay away .

October 24th, 2014
Dishonest
This man performed a septoplasty on me to correct a deviated septum. Instead he punched a hole the size of a quarter through my septum. He never told me about it. I found this out by going to another doctor, to my shock and surprise. He is unethical. Stay far away from him.

April 24th, 2014
Breast Reduction surgery consult
My first impression of Dr. Redmon & his staff were wonderful! 5 stars!! The Staff is kind, considerate & personable. I waited only a few minutes & then I was taken back & met Dr. Redmon & his intern which were very professional, kind & extremely informative about breast reduction surgery. He made me feel at ease & confident that I chose the right Dr. for the job! Can't wait for my surgery in May! He showed me before & after pics & I was extremely impressed! Will write review after surgery! So far so good! Both Dr. & Staff are awesome!! Love them all!!