A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Rivas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Rivas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Male Circumcision
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivas graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rivas has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Rainier Rivas MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Henry R. Rivas practice?
- Dr. Henry Rivas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Henry Rivas practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Gresham, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.