inactive

Henry R Rivas MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 26th, 2012
Excellent
I am a physician and picked Dr. Rivas for his experience and compassion. Very good experience and covered prevention I had neglected for myself!

April 20th, 2011
I was a patient of Dr Rivas for nearly 10 years. After several poor decisions in dealing with both mine and my sister's health, I finally switched to a new doctor. He left me with an extremely high fever and excruciating pain, because he refused to do a small procedure in his office. When I went to the ER, the doctors figured it had not been diagnosed. When they found out it had been and I knew exactly what I had, they were shocked and took down Dr Rivas name to look into it further. I have never been happier with my healthcare then when I switched from this doctor.

April 20th, 2011
Poor Decision Making

November 3rd, 2010
AbsolutlyWonderful
Dr. Rivas is the first Doctor that I have encountered that makes you feel like a real person and is genuinly concerned about your health. I wish there were a lot more physicians out there like Dr. Rivas