Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Henry Rothfuss
Dr. Henry Rothfuss, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hampton, VA, with another office in Hampton, VA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Rothfuss is affiliated with Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital, Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center and Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Henry Rothfuss has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Henry Rothfuss is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hampton, VA.
Dr. Sheila Tapp
Hampton, VA 0.22 mi28
Dr. Robert Harding
Hampton, VA 0.22 mi27
Dr. James Mcdaniel
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hampton, VA 0.22 mi35