A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Rubinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubinstein
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rubinstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Rubinstein, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubinstein graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London.
Dr. Rubinstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stamford Hospital
- Stamford Hospital, The, Stamford CT
- Waterbury Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Maxwell Rubinstein MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Henry M. Rubinstein practice?
- Dr. Henry Rubinstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Rubinstein practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Stamford, CT.
See Stamford Orthopedic Surgeons.