Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Henry Rubinstein
Dr. Henry Rubinstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stamford, CT. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Rubinstein is affiliated with Waterbury Hospital, Stamford Hospital, The, Stamford CT and Stamford Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Henry Rubinstein has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Henry Rubinstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stamford, CT.
Dr. Craig Tifford
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Stamford, CT 3.69 mi23
Dr. Haik Kavookjian
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Stamford, CT 4.51 mi31
Dr. Joseph Damico
Stamford, CT 5.09 mi34