Learn more about Dr. Henry Ruiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Ruiz, Neurological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruiz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ruiz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Ruiz, BS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruiz graduated from Universidad De Michoacana De San Nicolas De Hidalgo, Morelia.
Dr. Ruiz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Gadsden Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Ruiz BS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Henry Ruiz practice?
- Dr. Henry Ruiz has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Ruiz practices Neurological Surgery near Gadsden, AL.
See Gadsden Neurological Surgeons.