A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Ruiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Ruiz, Neurological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Ruiz, BS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruiz graduated from Universidad De Michoacana De San Nicolas De Hidalgo, Morelia.
Dr. Ruiz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Gadsden Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Ruiz BS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Henry Ruiz practice?
- Dr. Henry Ruiz has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Ruiz practices Neurological Surgery near Gadsden, AL.
See Gadsden Surgeons.