A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Saalwaechter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Saalwaechter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Saalwaechter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saalwaechter graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Saalwaechter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Arthur Saalwaechter MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Henry A. Saalwaechter practice?
- Dr. Henry Saalwaechter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Henry Saalwaechter practices Internal Medicine near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Internists.