A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Sadek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Sadek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadek graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Sadek DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Henry Sadek practice?
- Dr. Henry Sadek has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Sadek practices Family Medicine near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Primary Care Doctors.