A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Sadlo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Sadlo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Sadlo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadlo graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Sadlo has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
- Caritas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry B Sadlo MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Henry B. Sadlo practice?
- Dr. Henry Sadlo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Henry Sadlo practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Internists and Louisville Cardiologists.