A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Sadlo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Sadlo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sadlo
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sadlo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Sadlo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadlo graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Sadlo has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
- Clark Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Bernard Sadlo MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Henry B. Sadlo practice?
- Dr. Henry Sadlo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Henry Sadlo practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Corydon, IN.
See Louisville Internists and Louisville Cardiologists.