Learn more about Dr. Henry Sadlo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Sadlo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Sadlo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadlo graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Sadlo has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
- Clark Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Bernard Sadlo MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Henry B. Sadlo practice?
- Dr. Henry Sadlo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Henry Sadlo practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Corydon, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Louisville, KY and Hardinsburg, KY.
See Corydon Internists and Corydon Cardiologists.