A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Sagi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Sagi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sagi
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sagi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Sagi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sagi graduated from University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine, Vancouver. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sagi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry C Sagi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Henry C. Sagi practice?
- Dr. Henry Sagi has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Sagi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Surgeons.