A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Sagi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Sagi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Sagi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sagi graduated from University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine, Vancouver. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sagi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry C Sagi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Henry C. Sagi practice?
- Dr. Henry Sagi has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Sagi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Surgeons.