A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Sandel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Sandel, Facial Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Sandel, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Cosmetic Surgery Aesthetic Procedures
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eye Surgery Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures
- Head Face & Jaw Reconstruction
- Head and Neck
- Head and Neck Disorders Procedures
- Head and Neck Disorders / Procedures
- Skin Wound DisordersProcedures
- Skin Wounds Disorders Procedures
- Skin Wounds Disorders / Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandel graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sandel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- Georgetown University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sandel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- CareFirst - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Henry D. Sandel practice?
Dr. Henry Sandel practices Otolaryngology and Facial Plastic Surgery near Annapolis, MD.
See Annapolis Otolaryngologists.