Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Buyer Beware show details Buyer Beware
Mar 5th, 2016

Dr. Sandel has a horrible bed side manner. Back when he started up his practice, he was kind and took time to listen when I had questions. Not now, he barely greets me then pokes my forehead with a $700.00 syringe of Botox. Of course I have no way to know it's truly the real stuff. The last time I had this treatment, it lasted 2, yes two weeks. I think he's a greedy jerk.

BEYOND EXPECTATIONS! show details BEYOND EXPECTATIONS!
by COL. (RET) RICK KAUFMANN on Feb 18th, 2016

I am a 72 year old male. I finally decided to do something about excess flab and jowls on my face, a weak chin, and a lumpy chicken like neck. I was treated very professionally during the entire evaluation and payment experience. One week out of surgery, despite the expected swelling and numbness, the results are dramatic. I am extremely pleased at the change in my appearance. Jowls, chicken neck, and weak jaw are totally corrected and my recovery is progressing well. My wife also had surgery with Dr Sandel and she is also delighted. The staff are terrific -- caring, pleasant, punctual, and skilled.

Aug 15th, 2015

Sorry, botox didn't last all but one week.

Jul 15th, 2015

Cute and sweet little man, but botox didn't last as long as it is supposed to.

Distorted face show details Distorted face
by Amy K. on Jun 29th, 2015

I thought fillers were to fill in deep lines, not distort my face! I had Radu essential injected into me face. Now a I have thick hard bumps in my face. I wanted to have Drn Sandel correct the problem, but was told there is no way to correct Radiesse injected inncorectly. To make matters worse the botox Dr. Sandel injected in Botox on my forehead and around my eye areas and lasted all of 1.5 weeks!!!!!! I should've taken a vacation instead.

Disappointed show details Disappointed
Jun 13th, 2015

Botox lasted all of 1 week after my trarment to three areas of my face. We're talking $650.00. I called the nurse about this but she said there was nothing more th doctor could do. Terrible experience.

Wonderful experience show details Wonderful experience
by Mary W on Apr 22nd, 2015

Dr Sandel is great. I had skin cancer that left a huge crater on my forehead. I chose to have Dr Sandel close the surgical site. I have a minimal scar in my hair line . This is much better than a 3 inch scar across my forehead. I was also impressed that he called personally after the biopsy and before and after the surgery. I was back to work the next day.

help show details help
by jcarlson100@verizon.net on Mar 10th, 2015

very professional and courteous . would love to see him again but unable to locate him. where is he?

Jun 5th, 2013

I've never felt more comfortable with a medical provider! From consultation, through and following my procedure, he was available..even providing me with his cell phone number if I had any questions. His staff was professional and kind. The atmosphere of the office isn't "clinical", but warm and most importantly - comforting. I am very pleased with my experience and would highly recommend Dr. Sandel.

CO2 Laser show details CO2 Laser
Aug 21st, 2012

Great doctor and staff! Best Facial Plastic office in Maryland. I look and feel 10 years younger :)

Very caring doctor show details Very caring doctor
Feb 8th, 2012

I felt in good hands with Dr. Sandel and his staff. Dr. Sandel was very caring from my very first appointment to the follow-up appointments. I had a full face laser procedure called Total FX. I am very pleased with my result. I will continue to see Dr. Sandel for further treatments.

Feb 4th, 2012

I consulted with three plastic surgeons a year ago when considering surgery. Dr. Sandel was the only "facial" plastic surgeon I spoke with. I was immediately impressed with his knowledge and demeanor, as well as the professionalism of his staff. I elected to schedule my surgery with Dr. Sandel. He truly is an exceptional surgeon. The surgery changed my life! I am so thankful to have found him. The care and compassion shown to me before and after my surgery was exceptional and I am happy to refer people to him as I know they will be in very good hands.

Sep 28th, 2011

Dr.Sandel is awesome! He is so gentle and caring. I have been seeing him for 2 years now for various procedures. I would highly recommend him for any procedures you may be interested in.

Amazing results show details Amazing results
Apr 3rd, 2011

wonderful bedside manner. Very professional. He called me before and after surgery to make sure I was well. The surgery was better than I imagined. Highly recommended!

Pleased with Dr. Sandel show details Pleased with Dr. Sandel
by Carri Campbell on Oct 27th, 2008

Dr. Sandel and his nurse were very kind, professional and put me at ease. He was almost painless and did very nice work.