Henry D Sandel, MD

127 Lubrano Dr
Ste 102
Annapolis, MD 21401
(410) 266-7120
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jun 5th, 2013

I've never felt more comfortable with a medical provider! From consultation, through and following my procedure, he was available..even providing me with his cell phone number if I had any questions. His staff was professional and kind. The atmosphere of the office isn't "clinical", but warm and most importantly - comforting. I am very pleased with my experience and would highly recommend Dr. Sandel.

|  CO2 Laser  |  show details
Aug 21st, 2012

Great doctor and staff! Best Facial Plastic office in Maryland. I look and feel 10 years younger :)

|  Very caring doctor  |  show details
Feb 8th, 2012

I felt in good hands with Dr. Sandel and his staff. Dr. Sandel was very caring from my very first appointment to the follow-up appointments. I had a full face laser procedure called Total FX. I am very pleased with my result. I will continue to see Dr. Sandel for further treatments.

Feb 4th, 2012

I consulted with three plastic surgeons a year ago when considering surgery. Dr. Sandel was the only "facial" plastic surgeon I spoke with. I was immediately impressed with his knowledge and demeanor, as well as the professionalism of his staff. I elected to schedule my surgery with Dr. Sandel. He truly is an exceptional surgeon. The surgery changed my life! I am so thankful to have found him. The care and compassion shown to me before and after my surgery was exceptional and I am happy to refer people to him as I know they will be in very good hands.

Sep 28th, 2011

Dr.Sandel is awesome! He is so gentle and caring. I have been seeing him for 2 years now for various procedures. I would highly recommend him for any procedures you may be interested in.

|  Amazing results  |  show details
Apr 3rd, 2011

wonderful bedside manner. Very professional. He called me before and after surgery to make sure I was well. The surgery was better than I imagined. Highly recommended!

|  Pleased with Dr. Sandel  |  show details
by Carri Campbell on Oct 27th, 2008

Dr. Sandel and his nurse were very kind, professional and put me at ease. He was almost painless and did very nice work.