A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Sawin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Sawin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sawin
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Sawin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Sawin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sawin graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sawin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Sawin MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Henry Sawin practice?
- Dr. Henry Sawin has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Sawin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Newtown Square, PA.
See Newtown Square Internists and Newtown Square Cardiologists.