A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Sawin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Sawin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sawin
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sawin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Sawin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sawin graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sawin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Sawin MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Henry Sawin practice?
- Dr. Henry Sawin has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Sawin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Newtown Square, PA.
See Newtown Square Internists and Newtown Square Cardiologists.