A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Schulte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Schulte is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schulte
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schulte Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Schulte, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schulte graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Schulte has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Behavioral Health Ct, Scottsdale, Az
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry John Schulte MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Henry J. Schulte practice?
- Dr. Henry Schulte has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Schulte practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Psychiatrists and Scottsdale Addiction Specialists.