A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Sesselberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Sesselberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sesselberg
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Sesselberg, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Child Development
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sesselberg graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Sesselberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Maine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Sesselberg MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Henry Sesselberg practice?
- Dr. Henry Sesselberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Sesselberg practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Scarborough, ME.
See Scarborough Internists and Scarborough Cardiologists.