A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Sesselberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Sesselberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sesselberg
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sesselberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Sesselberg, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Child Development
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sesselberg graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Sesselberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Maine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Sesselberg MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Henry Sesselberg practice?
- Dr. Henry Sesselberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Sesselberg practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near South Portland, ME.
See South Portland Internists and South Portland Cardiologists.