A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Shaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Shaw, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaw graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Shaw has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- St. Mary's Hospital-Rhinelander
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry H Shaw MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Henry H. Shaw practice?
- Dr. Henry Shaw has 4 office locations.
Dr. Henry Shaw practices Family Medicine near Stevens Point, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Schofield, WI and Wausau, WI.
See Stevens Point Family Physicians.