A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Shaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Shaw, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaw graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Shaw has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Tomahawk
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shaw accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Henry H. Shaw practice?
Dr. Henry Shaw practices Family Medicine near Stevens Point, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Schofield, WI and Wausau, WI.
See Stevens Point Family Physicians.