A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Shenfield, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Shenfield graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Shenfield has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sayre, PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shenfield accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 10 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 6 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 9 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 10 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Henry Shenfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Henry T. Shenfield practice?
Dr. Henry Shenfield practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Sayre, PA.
See Sayre Dermatologists and Sayre Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Enrique Shenfield, Dr. Hal Shenfield, Dr. Hank Shenfield, Dr. Harris Shenfield