A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Shih:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Shih is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Shih, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shih graduated from National Defense Medical Ctr.
Dr. Shih has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Nassau University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry J Shih MD is a male Pathologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. Henry J. Shih practice?
- Dr. Henry Shih has 2 office locations.
Dr. Henry Shih practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology near Melville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Meadow, NY.
See Melville Pathologists.