A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Shoenthal, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
He has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Diabetes, Diabetes Complications, and Heart Diaseses.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Shoenthal graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 6 awards.
Dr. Shoenthal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
- Meyersdale Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shoenthal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 11 plans
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Henry Shoenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Henry W. Shoenthal practice?
Dr. Henry Shoenthal practices Family Medicine near New Paris, PA.
See New Paris Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Hal Shoenthal, Dr. Harry Shoenthal, Dr. Kendrick Shoenthal, Dr. Harrison Shoenthal