A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Sideropoulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Sideropoulos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sideropoulos graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Sideropoulos has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Paul Sideropoulos MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Henry P. Sideropoulos practice?
- Dr. Henry Sideropoulos has 4 office locations.
Dr. Henry Sideropoulos practices Internal Medicine near Pasadena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fontana, CA and Pomona, CA.
See Pasadena Internists.