A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Small:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Small is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Small
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Small Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Small, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Small graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Small has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Texas Orthopedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Norman Small MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Henry N. Small practice?
- Dr. Henry Small has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Small practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Richmond, TX.
See Richmond Orthopedic Surgeons.