A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Small:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Small is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Small, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Small graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Small has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Norman Small MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Henry N. Small practice?
- Dr. Henry Small has 4 office locations.
Dr. Henry Small practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Richmond, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sugar Land, TX and Houston, TX.
See Richmond Orthopedic Surgeons.