Dr. Henry Small Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Henry Small?

February 24th, 2017

A Doctor Truly Interested in you His Patient

I've was immediately impressed and made to feel welcome and cared for as I suffer from PTSD. He spent at least 45 minutes with me, answered all my ?'s & concerns. Shared a little bit about himself in an effort to make me feel @ ease. Was very familiar w/my unique set of extremely rare back surgeries. He is down 2 earth, truly caring about u and ur feelings. I left with his personal phone # for further ?'S & concerns, encouraged 2 text w/?'s. LOVE THIS GUY!!!!!

January 9th, 2017

Dr. Small and Wanda are Angeles on earth

Dr. Small is one of a kind! He truly cares about the patient. He has a heart of gold. My 19 year old son was in a motorcycle accident and broke his ankle. Dr. Small got him in immediately and took care of my son as if he were his own child. God sometimes sends Angeles in disguise, that would be Dr. small and Wanda. Dr. Small is the most amazing Dr. I have ever met.

January 6th, 2017

He did a hip replacement and I regret ever having it done. He was 2 hours late for the surgery and now I'm living with a leg that is a half inch longer. It has reintroduced back pain that spinal survey had corrected. After surgery he never came back to my room to check me. I had complication that he never checked on. He may be a great surgeon, but on my surgery he butchered me.

November 1st, 2016

Back surgery

Went to Dr Small because of severe back pain. He thought that an operation was needed in the lumbar part of her back. He started the operation and found a large amount of infection in her bones caused by another operation approximately 1 year earlier. all in all Dr Small saved my life by cleaning out the infections. God Bless him.

August 29th, 2016

PleasedPatient

Dr. Small is caring and compassionate. Having back problems himself, he can empathize with his patients. He's always pleasant and listens patiently to problems I'm having. He also is very conservative in his treatment options. I'll never go to anyone else.

October 11th, 2015

Professional and honest

I have been going to Dr Small for 20 plus years and I have received honest professional care every time.

August 10th, 2014

Finally a gifted surgeon without narcissistic behavior!

Down to earth, Compassionate, Has been in your shoes, He has away that makes you feel confident your in the hands of the best care a surgeon can provide. Plus he love racing motorcycles, How cool is that!

December 1st, 2013

triple level fusion

The first time I met with Dr. Small I felt like I should be hurrying the conversation along. I have never had a dr. who takes that much time with me. Inspite of being a surgeon he never pushed surgery and did everything else he could to help me first. He told me I would know if and when based on quality of life. He has been through the surgery himself and really understands the process and is very honest and upfront about what to expect. I had very good results from my surgery inspite of almost 40 yrs of issues. I recommend him to anyone I meet who is looking for a dr. He is caring, patient, thorough and personable. Very available if you need him. He is wonderful; I have talked to many others who have had surgeries and few people had the experience I did.

August 10th, 2013

Excellent staff

I have been to a number of doctors in my life and after meeting with Dr. Henry Small is by far the best doctor I have come across. He is compassionate, listens carefully, well educated across the board, and does not want you to leave until you feel comfortable and you have a game plan with him on how you can handle your situation. All of his staff members were friendly and very helpful. I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Small and his office. I feel very confident in his decisions and 100% put my trust and faith in this man. Can only say wonderful things about him.

November 4th, 2012

Awesome

I have a long history of orthopedic sugeries and wish I would have found Dr Small earlier. He is the most caring Physician I have ever had and he is an outstanding surgeon as well.

August 7th, 2012

Olivette Roberts

I have been with Dr Henry Small for some time now way back staring in 1994 I see him for my back and neck dr If hecan help you any way he can he's always there. i have went where ever he goses he the best, and i dont no anyone that could care and understands our problems as much as he dose's. i love him very much for what he has done for me. Thank you Dr Small for being a part with my health care.

March 3rd, 2012

AMAZING

I LOVE this doctor. Do to medical problems, I have seen a lot of doctors since 2004. NONE compare to Dr. Small.