Dr. Henry Snead MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 26th, 2016
Mom of 3 children and could not loose weight
I was super excited to find out about Dr. Snead and that I could get accepted into his program. My BMI was not high enough but my waist was 36. I had such a struggle trying to shed the weight after my 3rd child. I started at 170 pounds and after my fist month I am down to 148. I am so excited to be able to wear some of my old clothes and feel more like myself again. This is the easiet plan I have ever done!! Thank you Dr. Snead!!!

May 24th, 2016
Mrs
My experience with Dr. Sneed was awful. Our 1st meeting was hopeful but after that it became shame based. In short.. Prior to meeting with him I had lost 50lbs. Became a Fitness professional, while continuing my weight loss journey. While on this journey I Broke my ankle gained some weight back. And I still needed to loose 50lbs. I am a t1 diabetic. So as I visited with him each week he was telling me that I wasn't following his plan. I WAS! Although 400 calories a day became difficult for me. He put me up to 1500 calories a day. Through out our vists he would say things like. " You're not taking care of your diabetes. You're not exercising / walking 30 mins a day" ... Bla bla. So on our last visit, the one that had me leave balling my eyes out. Was this. I come in, lost 5lbs. He comes in with a chip on his shoulder and says, "This program is not working for you." I was surprised. I JUST lost 5 lbs!!! He says, you're not walking 30mins a day." I was like "Im still recovering from a broken ankle. So I'm doing high intensity on a bike & resistance training. 3 days a week until I can build strength back up in my ankle. He was very short with me. And says, "that is not what I wanted you to do. You are not following the program." I was like Ummm But I'm trying. I lost 5 lbs. I reminded him "I AM A FITNESS PROFESSIONAL." I know what I am doing. He said, "I am a doctor, I know what I am talks about. (Well, no you don't because when he showed me some moves at our 1st visit is form was wrong. His reps were wrong. I thought hmmm. Well Maybe I could help him and didn't want to speak up on it during our 1st visit !!) He then said, "I can't get you off your insulin because you're not doing what I say." I was like. I HAVE t1 diabetes YOU WILL NEVER GET ME OFF INSULIN. I had part of my pancreas removed. There is a HUGE difference between t1 and t2. He again said, "I am a doctor." ... He gets up and walks out and leaves me in the room and says, " this program isn't for you." He was mean! He shamed me. He wasn't kind. If he didn't think the program would work he SHOULD have said it in away that honored me. Tell me to keep trying. Let me leave here with a good attitude and still be hopeful. But he made me leave crying. I felt extremely misunderstood. I wasn't heard. And mostly. He just gave up on me. With no room for meeting me where I was at. Not one fits all. BUT his nurse was amazing to me. She is kind! Very professional and I will miss her.

August 4th, 2010
LOVE HIM!!!!
I absolutely LOVE Dr. Snead! He has done for me in only months what I've been struggling with for YEARS!!! His diet may sound like it could be r ...

February 25th, 2009
Dr. Snead for Weight Loss
I've been going to Dr. Snead for weight loss and he's been wonderful. He has been a great help to me as well as many others. Since going to him, several other people in my community have gone also. I don't know ONE person that hasn't had success on his weight loss program.

February 1st, 2009
Great Doctor!
He is very honest and caring. He seemed to really want to help.