A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Sobo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Sobo is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Lyme Disease
- Nutritional Support
- Obesity (Bariatrics)
- Overweight Related Conditons
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Sobo graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Charles Sobo MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Henry C. Sobo practice?
- Dr. Henry Sobo has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Sobo practices Internal Medicine near Stamford, CT.
See Stamford Internists.