A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Sonneborn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Sonneborn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Sonneborn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sonneborn graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Sonneborn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital
- Wentworth-Douglass Hospital
- Frisbie Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Leo Sonneborn MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Henry L. Sonneborn practice?
- Dr. Henry Sonneborn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Henry Sonneborn practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Portsmouth, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Dover, NH.
See Portsmouth Internists and Portsmouth Oncologists.