A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Sonneborn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Sonneborn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sonneborn
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sonneborn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Sonneborn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sonneborn graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Sonneborn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wentworth-Douglass Hospital
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital
- Frisbie Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry L Sonneborn MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Henry L. Sonneborn practice?
- Dr. Henry Sonneborn has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Sonneborn practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Dover, NH.
See Dover Internists and Dover Oncologists.