Obstetricians & Gynecologists
6215 Humphreys Blvd
Ste 500
Memphis, TN 38120
901-682-0630
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
by Pam F on Mar 21st, 2013

About 25 years ago, I found Dr. Sullivant when I was expecting my second child. My first pregnancy with another doctor was awful, where my baby barely made it and was delivered via c-section at 32 weeks. I almost died from pulmonary emboli. Dr. Sullivant did not let me know that he was concerned about my high risk pregnancy, and he did everything he could to help me get through that one safely. Although that child had to be born early as well, the results were significantly better because he anticipated the problem and gave me treatments to lessen the problems. He told me to "take my two children and run" because I'd start losing them. I was only 25 and wasn't ready to stop having children. But I listened to him and 10 years later we adopted twin nine-year-old boys. Thank you, Dr. Sullivant, for taking such good care of me and my kids. I recently found out that the reason my pregnancies were so bad is because I have some genetic mutations. And my second daughter has the same problem. They didn't have this testing available when I was pregnant with her. It would have helped doctors if they could have had that information. But Dr. Sullivant knew enough from the symptoms to take action that saved our lives.

|  I LOVE DR. HENRY  |  show details
by kjordan on Jan 25th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Henry for about 32 years. I was one of his very first patients when Dr. Ruch started turning patients over to Dr. Henry. I never want to see anyone but him. I love his caring nature.. I actually believe he has set down and talked to his wife and understands women's issues. He stays caught up on all the latest news and technology. Although I have never had any children, I have had some issues that Dr. Henry has guided me through with complete confidence and ease. I don't know what I will do if he decides to retire.. he is the only Dr. I truly trust.

|  show details
Oct 25th, 2012

Dr. Sullivant has been my doctor for 29 years. He has performed surgeries on me and everything went great, plus the bedside manner is above excellent, if possible. When you see him, it may take a little longer. However, that is because at the time you are seeing him, you are the only one he is thinking about and listens carefully to what you ask and say. I hate to think of his retiring, but we are about the same age. I know it will come some day, but there is absolutely no one else I would want to put my life in their hands. I am awaiting another surgery at this time and I know I am in good hands with Dr. Sullivant, as well as knowing God is in both of our lives.

|  show details
by Lisa S. on Nov 4th, 2008

I have been a patient of Dr. Sullivant's for 25 years. He delivered both my kids (now 13 and 17) and recently my neice's baby. His nature is gentle, caring and compassionate.

|  Wonderful Doctor  |  show details
Oct 23rd, 2008

Dr Sullivant was incredibly kind and explained every risk of my pregnancy. He was sensitive to my concerns and never rushed any appointments. Even during my c-section he continued to explain every step and was a real caring human being. I have moved from Memphis but refer him to anyone.