A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Swett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Swett, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Swett graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Swett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Washington Hospital
- Wenatchee Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Arthur Swett MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Henry A. Swett practice?
- Dr. Henry Swett has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Swett practices Diagnostic Radiology near Wenatchee, WA.
See Wenatchee Radiologists.