A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Swett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Swett, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Swett graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.More Education & Awards
Dr. Swett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Central Washington Hospital
- Wenatchee Valley Hospital
- Mid-Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Swett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Henry A. Swett practice?
Dr. Henry Swett practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology near Wenatchee, WA.
See Wenatchee Radiologists.