A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Liu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liu
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Liu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Liu, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Liu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Allentown Campuses
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry T Liu MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Henry T. Liu practice?
- Dr. Henry Liu has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Liu practices Family Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Family Physicians.