A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Shih:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Shih is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Shih, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shih graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shih has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Tsong-Ir Shih MD is a male Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Henry T. Shih practice?
- Dr. Henry Shih has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Shih practices Pediatrics near Old Bridge, NJ.
See Old Bridge Pediatricians.