A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Tsai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Tsai is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tsai
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tsai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Tsai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsai graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Tsai has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry T Tsai MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Henry T. Tsai practice?
- Dr. Henry Tsai has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Tsai practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Rancho Mirage, CA.
See Rancho Mirage Internists, Rancho Mirage Oncologists, and Rancho Mirage Hematologists.