A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Tsai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Tsai is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Tsai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsai graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Tsai has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry T Tsai MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Henry T. Tsai practice?
- Dr. Henry Tsai has 4 office locations.
Dr. Henry Tsai practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Rancho Mirage, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Indio, CA and Yucca Valley, CA.
See Rancho Mirage Internists, Rancho Mirage Oncologists, and Rancho Mirage Hematologists.