A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Tai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tai
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tai Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tai graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Tai has 7 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Tsutomu Tai MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Henry T. Tai practice?
- Dr. Henry Tai has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Tai practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Monterey Park, CA.
See Monterey Park Internists, Monterey Park Oncologists, and Monterey Park Hematologists.