A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Talus, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
He has special expertise in 7 Areas, including Anorectal Disorders, Anorectal Physiology, and Bowel Control.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Talus graduated from Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai.More Education & Awards
Dr. Talus has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua-Memorial Hospital of Burlington
- Virtua-W Jersey Health Sys-Voorhees
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Talus accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Henry Talus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Henry Talus practice?
Dr. Henry Talus practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Scarsdale, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Scarsdale Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Enrique Talus, Dr. Hal Talus, Dr. Hank Talus, Dr. Harris Talus