A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Talus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Talus, Surgeon, Colon & Rectal Surgeon is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Talus
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Talus Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Talus, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Rectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Talus graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Talus has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kings County Hospital Center
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center - University Hospital of Brooklyn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry DR Talus MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Henry D. Talus practice?
- Dr. Henry Talus has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Talus practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Colorectal Surgeons and Brooklyn Surgeons.