A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Talus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Talus, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Rectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Talus graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Talus has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kings County Hospital Center
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center - University Hospital of Brooklyn
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Talus accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Henry D. Talus practice?
Dr. Henry Talus practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.