Learn more about Dr. Henry Talus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Talus, Surgeon, Colon & Rectal Surgeon is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Talus
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Talus, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Rectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Talus graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Talus has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kings County Hospital Center
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center - University Hospital of Brooklyn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry DR Talus MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Henry D. Talus practice?
- Dr. Henry Talus has 4 office locations.
Dr. Henry Talus practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Lumberton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Marlton, NJ.
See Lumberton Colorectal Surgeons and Lumberton Surgeons.