A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Teaford, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Teaford graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.More Education & Awards
Dr. Teaford has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
- Sumter Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Teaford accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 18 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Henry Teaford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Henry S. Teaford practice?
Dr. Henry Teaford practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Americus, GA.
See Americus Surgeons and Americus Cardiothoracic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Enrique Teaford, Dr. Hal Teaford, Dr. Hank Teaford, Dr. Harris Teaford