Dr. Henry Tellez, MD
Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

Sandhills Neurologists Pa
295 Olmsted Blvd
Ste 12
Pinehurst, NC 28374
(910) 235-0595
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Wish all doctors were like Dr. Tellez.  |  show details
by Delores Cook and Claudia Beth Wyatt on Jul 18th, 2013

Dr. Tellez was absolutely wonderful. Caring, detailed, asked questions, and I just can't say enough good things about him.

|  show details
Sep 27th, 2010

I absolutely love Dr. Tellez and his staff. Going to see a neurologist is a really scary experience, but they were all extremely sweet and caring. Dr. Tellez himself spent a lot of time with me and my husband, diagnosing my problem, ordering follow-up tests (none of which seemed to be erroneous), and asking questions. The thing I loved most about Dr. Tellez was that he listened to us. So many doctors now are in a huge rush to get on to the next patient, and this wasn't the case with Dr. Tellez at all. As for the wait time, yes, I did wait nearly 30 minutes past my appointment time for him to come in and see me. Normally I would be annoyed by a tardy doctor, but since he spent so much time with me, instead of rushing me through so he could keep his schedule, I did not mind one bit. I would highly recommend him and his office to anyone.

|  Wonderful Doctor  |  show details
by Barbara patterson on Oct 8th, 2008

This doctor is kind , understanding and caring to his patients. I went with my dad to see this doctor for the first time and I really did like him.