Dr. Henry Tellez, MD
Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Wish all doctors were like Dr. Tellez. show details Wish all doctors were like Dr. Tellez.
by Delores Cook and Claudia Beth Wyatt on Jul 18th, 2013

Dr. Tellez was absolutely wonderful. Caring, detailed, asked questions, and I just can't say enough good things about him.

Sep 27th, 2010

I absolutely love Dr. Tellez and his staff. Going to see a neurologist is a really scary experience, but they were all extremely sweet and caring. Dr. Tellez himself spent a lot of time with me and my husband, diagnosing my problem, ordering follow-up tests (none of which seemed to be erroneous), and asking questions. The thing I loved most about Dr. Tellez was that he listened to us. So many doctors now are in a huge rush to get on to the next patient, and this wasn't the case with Dr. Tellez at all. As for the wait time, yes, I did wait nearly 30 minutes past my appointment time for him to come in and see me. Normally I would be annoyed by a tardy doctor, but since he spent so much time with me, instead of rushing me through so he could keep his schedule, I did not mind one bit. I would highly recommend him and his office to anyone.

Wonderful Doctor show details Wonderful Doctor
by Barbara patterson on Oct 8th, 2008

This doctor is kind , understanding and caring to his patients. I went with my dad to see this doctor for the first time and I really did like him.