A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Thai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Thai is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Thai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thai graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thai has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Thai MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Henry Thai practice?
- Dr. Henry Thai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Henry Thai practices Internal Medicine near Fremont, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Fremont Internists.