A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Tischler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Tischler is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tischler
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tischler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Tischler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tischler graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Tischler has 13 hospital affiliations:
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Manhattan
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Mark Tischler MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Henry M. Tischler practice?
- Dr. Henry Tischler has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Tischler practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.