Dr. Henry Tischler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Henry Tischler?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 26th, 2017

JUST WHAT I WANTED.

This is the BEST ORTHOPEDIC SURGEON IN THE WORLD. Dr. Tischler is the most kind, patient, compassionate, knowledgeable and does EXCELLENT SURGERY. He operated on me three times and NEVER FELT LIKE THIS BEFORE. I walk beautifully. I stopped walking with a walker. This doctors staff is professional and efficient at all times. Very helpful at all times. I give this office an A plus.

January 13th, 2017

I would not go to anyone else

When you call for an appointment you get Rose, when you come for your appointment you see Vera the nurse practitioner, when you see Dr. Tischler, you are treated with the utmost care/respect. Dr. Tischler/staff always have time/patience to address all concerns.

November 22nd, 2016

Review of Dr Tischler

My first impression of Dr. Tischler was a magnificent one. He examined my legs and told me I needed double total knee revisions and I needed some hip surgery. This diagnosis was done without looking at an x-ray. His diagnosis was right on the money. He explained what my options were and he asked me what I wanted to do. After a lengthy discussion we decided that surgery was the best option for me. After walking with walking aides for half my life, this doctor had me walking without any walking aides only eight days after surgery. This doctor gave me back my life and freedom. I can ride a recumbent bike for 60 minutes everyday and go dancing all night long. I don't know how to thank this doctor for what he did for me. His staff has always answered all my questions, no matter how busy they were. I think this office is magnificent. The best orthopedic surgeon is the whole world.

July 17th, 2016

best orthopedic surgeon i ever saw

Dr. Tischler is the best orthopedic surgeon I ever went to. He is compassionate, understanding and caring doctor. He is very knowledgeable and is very patient. His staff is excellent and answers all your questions everytime you call. I would recommend this surgeon highly to anyone needing hip or knee surgery. Dr. Tischler did two knee revisions on me. One on each knee and hip surgery. I never had such an easy recovery like I had.

May 28th, 2016

Excellent Surgeon!

By the second visit Dr. Tischler's caring manner comes across. His skill however, is unquestionable right away, if you do the reasearch. Yes, he cares about his patients and spends quality time with each on his rounds. He's done 2 THP on me with great results. I recommend him highly.

April 27th, 2016

Dr. Tischler is an excellent orthopedic surgeon. He did two knee revisions on me. One on each knee. The recovery was easier than the original knee replacements. Would recommend this surgeon to anyone. He is excellent.

February 29th, 2016

Top notch surgeon!

His work on my total hip replacement was a wonderful success. I had limped around for years, grinding down the top of the femur bone, which he had to rebuild. There was good doctor/patient rapport, and I always had complete confidence in him as a surgeon. There was no doubt he knew exactly what to do. Couldn't ask for a better doctor or staff.

December 13th, 2015

Much better options in NYC

If you enjoy long waits and short visits, this doctor is perfect for you. Obnoxious, unprofessional staff is an added bonus. And as he is a surgeon first, the adage applies in spades: To a hammer, everything looks like a nail. Everyone needs surgery - right away. I'm glad I ignored his advice. Avoid like the plague.

February 6th, 2015

Couldn't ask for better care from Doctor or staff

There is no doubt the office is hectic. This Dr. has many patients and does many, many successful surgeries. I lived with severe pain from osteoarthritis in my left hip for a number of years, until I could barely walk. Dr. Tischler performed a long and difficult surgery on my hip, and I could not be more grateful for his excellent work. The prosthesis works so well, I feel unaware that I had a total total hip replacement, and above all - I am pain free. The staff and the Doctor were there for me every step of the way in preparing me for the surgery and choosing a really fine nursing home for the rehabilitation. The Doctor and staff were always there for me with first rate information and care.

October 14th, 2014

knees

Very nice doctor when you engage him. Good diagnosis without reading the MRI!

September 11th, 2014

He's a decent doctor but as mentioned by others; the wait time and attitude of the staff are unacceptable. There are numerous other qualified doctors that have more respect for their patient's time.

March 14th, 2014

Avoid this doctor at all costs. His only interest is surgery and not whats in the best interest of patient. Average wait time to make an appointment is 6 weeks. Average wait time in office 3 hours. Average amount of time spent with doctor is 5 minutes. I think that sums up his medical expertise. Time is money and surgery is more money for this guy.