Dr. Henry Toczylowski MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 6th, 2015
DR .HENRY TOCZYLOWSKI DID A KNEE AND ALSO SHOULD FOR ME ,.AS I SEE IT HE,S THE BEST OF THE BEST ,.SURELY THANKS TO HIM FOR GETTING IN FULL GEAR FOR MY SENIOR LIFE ,.GOD BLESSDR . TOZ..

January 25th, 2014
Great doc
I came to Dr. Toczylowski after an unsuccessful knee surgery at a different clinic. At that clinic, I was told my knee problem was fixed, and there was "nothing more" the doctor could do for me. Upon entering Dr. Toczylowski's office, I was greeted with friendly staff members, and the doctor took me in 20 minutes early for my appointment, which is unheard of for any doc, let alone a surgeon (post op visits I've only had to wait about 30 minutes). After about 15 minutes examining my knee, he told me that the kneecap was still completely out of alignment and the only way to fix it was a more invasive surgery. He then put a textbook on the desk and walked me through the surgery. The day of the surgery (a Thursday), he was extremely patient and willing to answer any questions I had, and ease any anxiety. He was the first person I saw on Friday morning in the hospital to see how I was feeling. Each post-op visit has been extremely positive, and Dr. Toczylowski never seems rushed to get to the next patient. This surgery seems to be working, thusfar. I would absolutely recommend anyone to go see this doctor for knee problems! He's absolutely the best surgeon I've seen! Thanks, Toz!

August 18th, 2013
Excellent Experience
Dr. T. is a talented surgeon. He is thorough. In 2012 he resectioned my biceps tendon. In 4 months since the surgery, I have 80% less frequency of pain. He is very pleasant. He corrected a 2007 biceps tendon procedure that had given me pain the entire time. Having the surgery at NEB was so pleasant. Everything surrounding the surgery went great. The surgical team (nurses, post-op) was excellent, and moved along properly on time. He had me undergo two procedures at NEB before he operated. Everything always went so smoothly. The hospital is that "just right" size. This is my third major surgery, and they were all at "world class" institutions, but this was the best. Recovery was better than expected. I had no problems with pain and used just one type of medicine. I asked for it, because I disliked other surgical medicines I needed for pain, and was treated only with it. He was always pleasant and did not have any of that cocky surgeon attitude you often find. He is down to earth, a good person a product of a good medical school. I am so happy to be with about 80% less pain frequency. I hope as time goes on, it gets even better.

October 18th, 2012
TOZ IS JUST THE BEST
I have been a patient of Dr Toczylowski since 1997. He has performed four surgeries on my left shoulder, one on right shoulder and two on left toe. The last left shoulder surgery was a major total shoulder. Believe me when I tell you, though there are many excellent orthopeadic doctors and many out of the Baptist, there are none more competent and caring in the treatment of their patients than Toz. He is simply the best in the business. I am very grateful for all he has done for me! I am currently going to Pt for lateral epicondylitis (tennis elbow) hoping to avoid surgery and just received a cortisone injection in rt shoulder for bone spurrs and arthitis pain. I know that though this is a tough time physically, I know I have a doctor who will provide the best care for me. Thanks Toz!

May 1st, 2012
The Best!!!!!!!
Kind,professional and competent. I give the highest recommendation to all patients concerning Dr. Toz. You could not do any better than this great man. He operated on my ravaged knee and 2 weeks later I'm walking like I used to.

October 19th, 2011
I have had shoulder surgery
Both with Tocz - the best in the business. Works on the Celtics.As with all doctors I have worked with at NE Baptist Hospital - top of the profession.

August 26th, 2011
Great Doctor
I like Dr Toczylowski very much! It is impossible to get an appointment in a few weeks, sometimes it is over months.He is very busy, so the wait time is always very long!! As I said, I do like this doctor. Been going to him over 15 years!!

June 20th, 2011
Dr. Toz was excellent in treating my hip and both knee's that had severe arthritic pain. He does not just jump to surgery and we tried less invasive procedures like cortizone and synvisc. The cortizone helped in the hip temporarily, but the synvisc in both knees did not. Our last resort was replacement surgery. Since Insurance was an issue, I requested that we do all 3 in 1 year spaced out 5 months apart. He said it was aggressive but said he would assess my progress after each surgery before commiting to the next. All 3 were very successfull and completed in 1 year (20100 and i am thank-full that he was willing to work with me on this. He is straight forward, spends the time to explain everything and great bedside manner. Could not have picked a better Dr, I would highly recommend him.