A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Tomlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Tomlin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Tomlin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Vaginal)
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Tomlin graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tomlin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southside Regional Medical Center
- Southside Reg Med Ctr, Petersburg, Va
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Louis Tomlin MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Henry L. Tomlin practice?
- Dr. Henry Tomlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Tomlin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Petersburg, VA.
See Petersburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists.